Girls are all complicated. There are times when you feel like you can’t understand how a girl acts about things. There are times when you feel like we are just overreacting. You even feel like we don’t trust you. But did you know the reasons why we overreact at times?
1. WE CARE FOR YOU. We don’t want you to get hurt. We don’t want anything to happen to you. If we stop you from drinking or smoking, that doesn’t mean we don’t want you to do whatever you wanna do. We just don’t want you to get sick, because we care a lot about you.
2. WE DON’T WANT TO THINK TOO MUCH. Whenever we feel like something’s wrong, we can’t stop ourselves from thinking too much. When you don’t reply, we feel like you’re talking to someone else. When you don’t answer our calls, we feel like you are in trouble. When you just ignore us and leave our messages with no response, we feel like you don’t want to talk to us. These things make us feel unloved and not cared for.
3. WE DON’T WANT TO FEEL ALONE. Whenever we feel alone, we feel like we’re losing you. It’s like we are fighting for our relationships alone. We want you to make us feel you’re still there for us. We want you to make us feel that we are important and you care about how we feel. We want to feel your love. We want you to prove that you will always be there for us no matter what happens.
4. WE DON’T WANT ANYONE TO STEAL YOU FROM US. We love you so much, that whenever we see someone else flirting with you, we feel like we are going to lose you. You cannot trust all girls in this world. Some were born to steal someone else’s boyfriend. Some were born to ruin relationships, and we don’t want to be victims of those kind of girls. We can’t lose you. We can’t just let them get you away from us.
5. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. When we love someone, we are willing to do everything for that person. We do everything to keep the relationship strong. It’s not that girls are sweeter than boys, but most of the time, we are the ones who usually get hurt more than you do. Boys have pride, so do we. But when it comes to relationships, it is usually us, who gives more effort in a relationship. When we are in pain, we cry a lot, we don’t eat enough (not applicable to all girls), we think too much, we feel crazy, we feel dead inside. Because we love you more than how much you love us.
Don’t blame us for being overreacting sometimes. Because when we do, that means you have the perfect girl of your life. Treasure us and don’t let us go.