“Being beautiful is being yourself.”
Who wouldn’t want to be beautiful in this world full of people with high standards? Who wouldn’t want to be accepted by everyone? Who wouldn’t want to be given importance? NO ONE. Everyone wants to be beautiful. Everyone wants to be accepted. Everyone wants to be loved. Everyone wants to be someone’s someone special. Right?
In this world full of judgmental beings, there are so many ways on how you can make yourself beautiful. Believe me, these tips will help you achieve your goal.
1. Believe in yourself. Believing in oneself means accepting everything, most especially appearance. If you believe that you are beautiful, if you believe that you are enough, if you believe that appearance doesn’t matter, that will make you feel as beautiful as other people. Sometimes you just have to believe in yourself. You have to believe that you are capable of being noticed by other people. Because if you won’t, you will just bring yourself down, when in fact, you are the only one who can help yourself shine. Face the mirror and say, “I AM BEAUTIFUL, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.” And yes, that was from a song.
2. Don’t compare yourself to others. If you are going to compare yourself to other people, that will just make you feel worse. Do not look at other people like they are the most beautiful creatures in the world. Don’t look at them like they can bring you down. Don’t look at them like you are nothing compared to them. You will always be different, but definitely not the worst. Think of yourself as the most beautiful person in the world.
3. Take care of yourself. If you want to be beautiful, take care of yourself. Use products that can help your skin become more beautiful. Put make up when you need it, but don’t put too much, and don’t put it when it is not needed. It is still better to be loved with bare face. There’s nothing wrong in taking care of your skin when you know that it will help you look better, right? And you can also eat healthy foods that can help your skin look better.
4. Find time to relax and get some fresh air. It’s very important to have some time to rest. If you will let yourself feel stressed and tired, that won’t help you become beautiful. You should find time to enjoy a rest day, and to get some fresh air. That will help you feel calm and peaceful. I strongly recommend places like seashores, or a place under a tree, or a place near lakes. You can bring some friends or relatives, but if you want a more peaceful environment, just be alone.
5. Thank God for everything. It is very important to thank God for all the things that He has given you – life, blessings, good health, good friends, and a loving family. Thank God for making you who you are. If you are not as beautiful as other girls, it doesn’t mean that He wants you to feel bad. He just wants you to appreciate yourself. He wants you to appreciate what you have and to be contented. Lastly, He wants you to see who will stay with you and love you as you are. So thank God every day and every night.
We are all beautiful. Sometimes, we just have to accept ourselves and be positive. 🙂